Course Code: BSB61015Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Pursue a leadership role with the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management. This Diploma will teach you everything you need to know about managing change, finances, developing marketing plans and marketing objectives. Consider this Diploma if you are working in the industry or seeking employment in a senior managerial position that will include responsibility for leadership, planning, development and innovation.
Learning MethodClassroom / Distance/Correspondence / Online / Work-based
Duration9 – 12 months.
RTO'sThis course is delivered by our Registered Training Organisation Access Training Institute Pty Ltd RTO ID 91498.
To attain the BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, 12 units must be successfully completed comprising of 4 core and 8 elective units.
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at a higher education level.
Students or trainees:
- must have obtained a minimum of a Higher School Certificate or equivalent and have vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior management roles
- must be in a leadership & management role with access to workplace equipment and resources as evidence to be gathered for this course should demonstrate student’s consistent performance of activities experienced in the industry.
- will need to be able to access and use a personal computer including internet connection, word processing and spreadsheet processing software, for example MS Word and Excel.
Student Selection Process
The selection process is designed to ensure that students or trainees are enrolled in the qualification that best meets their needs.
Selection criteria will take into account various factors when deciding upon which students/trainees will be offered places in the program including;
- The student or trainee needs and desired outcomes
- The ability and commitment of the student or trainee to complete the course;
- Eligibility requirements listed in the applicable National Training Package;
- Students existing ability in the ACSF core skills, (learning, reading, writing, oral communication and numeracy)
Students or trainees not meeting these requirements will be directed to more suitable qualifications or skill development programs.
After completing this course you can pursue a career as a:
- Executive Manager
- Business Analyst
- Business Development Director
- Chief Executive Officer
- Department Manager
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Quarry Business Manager
- Senior Executive
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|BSBCUS403||Implement customer service standards|
|BSBCUS301||Deliver and monitor a service to customers|
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|BSBCUS402||Address customer needs|
|BSBFIA401||Prepare financial reports|
|BSBCUS401||Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies|
|BSBLDR402||Lead effective workplace relationships|
WA Future Skills – for students residing in WA
This qualification can be funded through WA Future Skills. Future Skills is a Western Australia government initiative focused on providing guaranteed training for positions that are or will be in high demand in WA. Our Registered Training Organisations Kirana Training Pty Ltd RTO ID 52247, Access Training Institute Pty Ltd RTO ID 91498, Insight Training Group Australia Pty Ltd RTO ID 32142, Precision Training Australia Pty Ltd RTO ID 91808, Learning Lab Pty Ltd RTO ID 91314, Maxis Solutions Pty Ltd RTO ID 91428 are able to offer this qualification at a subsidised rate if you are eligible.
|WA Future Skills Funding Eligibility|