Work for Us
It is an exciting time to be at the Kirana Education family, as we continue to grow there are a variety of roles that are immediately available around Australia.
- E-learning Content Developers – Contract
- Online VET Teacher – Aged Care and Disability
- Curriculum Coordinator – Generalist (Business, Warehouse, Retail and Fitness)
- Curriculum Coordinator – Community Services, Aged Care + Disability, Counselling
- Curriculum Coordinator – Early Childhood Education and Care
- Personal Assistant to the CEO – Full Time
- VET Teacher – Aged Care, Disability and/or Community Services
If you believe that you can contribute to helping us change the world in any of these roles then we’d be delighted to hear from you. You’re welcome to submit your CV and application letter in response to any particular role or if you believe that what you’ve got to offer is so compelling that you’re not willing to wait to see the right role available then you’re welcome to call us direct on 1300 885 791 or submit your CV and application now.
In your introductory letter please outline your abilities and skills, your passions, hopes and expectations, and where and how you believe that you can make a difference and contribute towards changing the world.
We can’t promise everyone a job but we do promise that every application received with an introductory letter will be responded to. Unfortunately, any CVs not accompanied by this letter will not receive any response and will not be considered for a position.
Apply now. Please only submit PDF documents.